... I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. ~ 3 John 1:2
The COVID-19 Update
We have and will continue to offer both in person AND telehealth (online video counseling) to our clients. However, during the COVID 19 pandemic, we are taking great care to limit exposure to our clients, therapists, and staff so that we can continue to serve our communities.
Some of our therapists are choosing to remain 100% telehealth until they feel safe to return to in-person sessions. Other therapists are offering limited face-to-face sessions. Communicate with your therapist on their scheduling availability. When self-scheduling using our client portal, please select the type of session you prefer.
If coming in to the office for a service or session, we are taking precautions to reduce exposure for as long as necessary.
- No in person sessions if you or your therapist are running a fever or having symptoms that suggest we could be experiencing a transmittable virus, been exposed to someone with a virus or been out of the country within the past 30 days. If this is the case, please change your location to telehealth or cancel your appointment, and communicate with your therapist to avoid a late cancellation fee.
- We have purposely arranged our scheduling so there is a minimum of client and therapist overlap. When you arrive for your appointment, you are welcome to come to the lobby and wait for your appointment. Depending upon your therapist’s schedule, you may be asked to remain in your vehicle or take in the fresh air staying socially distanced outside while waiting. In which case your therapist will come out and get you, text or call you when they are ready for you to come in for your session.
- We will not have any shared supplies such as post it notes or pens out in the offices.
- You are welcome to wear a mask during your appointment and request that your therapist does as well.
- We have hand sanitizer in all offices.
- We will disinfect the offices after each in person session.
If you have additional questions, please call us at 252-758-8636 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.